[K12OSN] usb drives not showing files

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Thu Jan 18 17:04:10 UTC 2007

Go through the Troubleshooting checklist at
http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/LTSP-42-LocalDev#Troubleshooting
It's written with the assumption that LDA has been installed manually, which K12LTSP
does automatically.  Nevertheless, the steps should help you isolate the problem.  Pay
special attention to the part that says document your every step including all the
output; without that, the LTSP devs can't help you.

Petre