[K12OSN] libflashsupport test packages for K12LTSP 6.0

Caleb Wagnon cwagnon at fordyceschools.org
Fri Jan 19 19:38:47 UTC 2007

This didn't work for me after installing libflashsupport...

I'm running fresh K12LTSP 6.0 without any previous flash hacks. I did previously install flash 9 via the rpm that Eric made available.

I've restarted the server for good measure and there's still no sound in Mozilla with flash. Not a deal breaker with me at this moment since this is just a test environment. Just thought I'd help with testing.

Thanks!

Caleb Wagnon
Technology Coordinator
Fordyce Schools

>>> Eric Harrison <eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us> 1/19/2007 1:16 PM >>>

I have finished building test libflashsupport packages for K12LTSP.
After installing these packages & restarting your browser, sound should
work with the new Flash Player 9 plugin:

http://repos.k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/non-free/6.0.0-32bit/libflashsupport-1.0-2098.i386.rpm