[K12OSN] The sound issue

Peter Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Sun Jan 21 01:44:36 UTC 2007

He'd lose the current local device access (LDA) mechanisms.  Also, it
has seemed to me that sound works better with the 2.6 kernel, and by
that I mean it seems to automatically recognize more of the various
sound cards I throw at it in clients.  Several old machines that took
some wrestling just work now.

Petre