[K12OSN] Terminal Services Licenses for rdesktop

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Fri Jan 26 15:14:04 UTC 2007

My recollection from  previous discussions is that whatever is the most expensive way to
do it, that's the way MS charges you, at least in regard to TS client licenses.
Olivier's description fits that: you need a license for each client machine.  The fact
that multiple copies are running on one machine, the server, is irrelevant.  Make sure
the administration knows this, that ANY time you start to venture into the MS world, it
will cost more money.

Petre