[K12OSN] wireless and home directories

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Wed Jan 31 17:11:18 UTC 2007

Oh, the laptops are running Windows.  Should just be a matter of mapping a drive the the
Samba share.  Samba shares out user's home directories by default.  Do you see the Samba
server in the Entire Network under My Network Places?  (I think that's where you find
it, haven't used Windows in a while, don't really miss it.)