[K12OSN] RFP to replace SASIxp in my school district

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Wed Jan 3 06:46:57 UTC 2007

Hello folks,

It has been a while, and I hope that folks have enjoyed their holidays
and have welcomed the new year in well.

Now, to business.  My school district is about to release a RFP to
replace SASIxp with something else that must be, among quite a few other
things, Web-based.  I would love to see someone respond with a really
good F/OSS solution.  Mine is a "Microsoft shop," so a F/OSS solution
here would be a major, major win.  If anyone is interested in the
details, contact me.

--TP
Do you GNU!?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.gnu.org/>--the ultimate antivirus