[K12OSN] 2 k12linux boxes or 1

Boone, Kevin E. KEBoone at bcps.k12.md.us
Mon Jan 8 20:36:38 UTC 2007

Ok.  I have several scenarios of how I want to implement k12ltsp.  1) the
obvious thin client solution; 2) k12ltsp as authentication server for
windows clients, and; 3) boot option for current windows machines to boot as
thin clients (kinda like dual booting, but F* key to go to network boot).
 How does LDAP and samba play into this picture? Is there a step by step
website for this?  I like Carla Schroder's articles for this.