[K12OSN] anyone using Plato on K12LTSP

Eric Brown ericbrow at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 14:51:00 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I am at odds with our school administration.  I'm trying to make a lab
available for more kids to take more classes through Plato, but I am
not allowed access to Plato, or the plug-ins needed to make some of
the things work with the Plato courses.  We are running the web-based
version of Plato.

Has anyone gotten K12LTSP to work successfully with Plato?  According
to their specifications it will work on Apple or Windows with IE and
Netscape.  Most of the classrooms here are running it through Safari,
but not everything works (some of the math animations apparently don't
work with Safari).

I'd like to set up a lab for Plato with K12LTSP in our school, but I
want to make sure it will play nice with K12LTSP first.

Thanks,
Eric