[K12OSN] Affordable Eprom source

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Thu Jan 11 12:08:53 UTC 2007

Umm...what's wrong with $18?  That ain't that much.  Hell, I call it a
bargain!  Try buying a single copy of XP or Vista for that...oh, and the
computer to run it....

Oh yeah, and that $18 also helps to pay for their development cost to
make something called LTSP for you to use.

--TP
Do you GNU!?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.gnu.org/>--the ultimate antivirus
protection!