[K12OSN] Getting sound to work with LTSP-esd-alsa

Carl Keil carl at snarlnet.com
Fri Jan 12 07:54:37 UTC 2007

Hey,

Thanks for the reply.  You were right.  That directory and file weren't
there.  mkdir /tmp/.esd  and then touch /tmp/.esd/socket didn't solve my
problem though.  Audio is working everywhere I want it to, except flash
in firefox.  I'm running the flashplugin 9 beta and I did the suggested
hacks to get it to work.  Maybe I need to reinstall flash 9 without the
hacks?

ck