[K12OSN] Can somebody provide me with the yum repo entries for k12ltsp?

Jack Palmadesso jack.palmadesso at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 16:31:52 UTC 2007

Thanks for the repo entry Peter.

Eric,  here is the output.

[root at orla2cwx proc]# rpm -q k12ltsp-release fedora-release
centos-release redhat-release
package k12ltsp-release is not installed
fedora-release-6-4
package centos-release is not installed
package redhat-release is not installed

I really just wanted to use the k12ltps yum repo for installing mondo
and its dependencies.  Its seems to be the only repo with mondo built
in.  BTW in this case I just installed FC6 without the k12ltsp
packages.  I always use the k12ltsp ISOs when I install Fedora.  Its
nice to have the option to set up terminal server if I want to.

Jack