[K12OSN] Re: esd_ALSA_sound_on_LTSP_4_2 on K12LTSP 5.0.0

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 15 00:16:52 UTC 2007

I'm really not sure if ALSA provides any additional
features or not.  And I can't help you with the
settings you're asking about, either.

When I ran into trouble with some old ISA sound cards
in the past, I gave up and replaced them with $15 pci
sound cards.  I think they were Ensoniq AudioPCI
something-or-other.

-Rob