[K12OSN] Testing my newly installed smbldap server.

Boone, Kevin E. KEBoone at bcps.k12.md.us
Mon Jan 15 04:06:58 UTC 2007

I 've installed smbldap on my k12linux server.  I selected fc5 installation
on running ./smbldap all.  since I cannot plug into my schools network, how
do I test it?  I have a Laptop with MS 2000 server that runs DHCP server (
Used it to ghost ), switches, and eth cable.
My setup looks something like this (see attachment)....

              k12linux server (eth0) ----> switch01 <---- clients
                      ^

              k12linux server (eth1) ----> switch02 <---- DHCP Server
                                              ^

                                          MS Clients

Could I add a third nic to get internet connectivity?  Is any of this
possible?

you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message.  If you have received the message in error, please
advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete or destroy the message
immediately without opening any attachments.