[K12OSN] Flash sound gone after installing Xine and mplayer

Krsnendu dasa krsnendu108 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 04:34:32 UTC 2007

Client Sound Update
Rythmbox plays mp3 well. I haven't tried other codecs yet.

Mplayer
Got Mplayer working following the trust Fedora mplayer guide.

http://www.mjmwired.net/resources/mplayer-fedora.html#intro

Had problems playing this rm file though.

http://www.bkgoswami.com/realmedia/audio/Laugh_Therapy/Laughtherapy.rm

And now flash has lost its sound!!!!!

How can I fix it?

On 14/01/07, Krsnendu dasa <krsnendu108 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Goal:
> I am doing a fresh install for the new year. This time as well as setting
up
> our children on K12ltsp I am trying to migrate our secretary. After the
hard
> drive failed on her windows computer I thought it would be a good time to
do
> it.
> The secretary needs MS Office, MS Publisher, MYOB (accounting package),
ASB