[K12OSN] for those would like to try flash player9 -plugin

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Tue Jan 16 15:10:24 UTC 2007

Barry-
Please post this on the wiki, which now has support for hosting files such as the RPMs
you mention (thanks to Dan Young for the wiki upgrade that now allows this).  Be sure to
date it and indicate what version of K12LTSP you're using (as you have below).
Eventually, the information will be unnecessary, as sound and Flash issues go away over
time.  But that's a few years away yet, and in the mean time, your instructions would be
  helpful to many I'm sure.

Petre