[K12OSN] Web based Student Information Systems?

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Wed Jan 17 19:45:39 UTC 2007

yeah...that's the problem with the ajax..

say you have a 3 column CSS layout...and you only update the center
column with ajax(or portions) you effectively disable the 'back' button
feature of the browser.

and maps are functionally way different than a SIS system.

but as per your question no, I would want 'back' to revert to the
previous state before I clicked on the map to start dragging it.

--Huck