[K12OSN] K12LTSP 6.0 sound woes... continued

Caleb Wagnon cwagnon at fordyceschools.org
Thu Jan 18 15:36:43 UTC 2007

Sorry for all the posts guys....my mail server was telling me they
weren't going through so I flushed them but apparently they had....

I finally did a "find /opt/ltsp/i386 -iname \*intel\*" and went through
trying the few that came up. Once I specified "snd-intel8x0" things
looked better but still no sound. Tried intel8x0m and snd-hda-intel also
to no avail. At least on initial boot it looks like sound is cranked up
on 16001 just fine with snd-intel8x0....but I still can't telnet to the
port.

Thanks!

Caleb Wagnon
Technology Coordinator