[K12OSN] Discussion on sound (not meant as a rant)

Timothy Legge tlegge at rogers.com
Fri Jan 19 16:29:28 UTC 2007

I know this does not help your sound issue but you
should make it known up front whether you are willing
to support this new Windows lab.

I am assuming that you are volunteering for the LTSP
lab BUT no one should have to volunteer time to
supporting a Windows lab...

For the sound, I have updated the LTSP on my K12LTSP 4
servers directly from LTSP.org.  I believe that our
sound works but I don't always hear about issues.

Tim