[K12OSN] Networking a new school for K12LTSP?

Abraham Rolick ARolick at fillmore.k12.ca.us
Fri Jan 19 17:26:10 UTC 2007

Yeah, I forgot to touch on that aspect :)

I try to avoid sticky labels on the boxes in the classrooms.  They don't
fare well with humidity, heat, and oh yeah .. students :)  The boxes
that have the clear plastic covers that snap in have been best for us.

And for the company that actually runs the wire, they should definitely
label both ends and also test each wire for you (request that you
receive a copy of their test results!).

-Abe