[K12OSN] Dead server, alternate K12LTSP yum repos

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Fri Jan 19 19:10:44 UTC 2007

The K12LTSP yum/ftp/http server died again. All of the current K12LTSP
yum repositories are broken once again :-(     Hopefully it won't be
down nearly as long as it was last time.

Last time the server went down, I said that I working on a fix for this
problem. Just last night I finished setting up multiple K12LTSP 6.0
repositories....

You can install the new-and-improved K12LTSP 6.0 repository information
with this command:

  rpm -Uhv
http://repos.k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/6.0.0-32bit/k12ltsp-release-6.0.0-3.noarch.rpm

I have most of the work done for K12LTSP 4.2.1EL, but I don't have an
updated k12ltsp-release package yet. I'll get that done ASAP.

I don't have the K12LTSP 5.0.0 packages copied over to the backup
server, so I won't be able to get that repository done today.

-Eric