[K12OSN] libflashsupport test packages for K12LTSP 6.0

John Lucas mrjohnlucas at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 19:29:14 UTC 2007

I see the binaries are for K12LTSP v6 32-bit. I assume that both ESD and
Pulseaudio support are included and that one would still have to get the
Flash9 player/plugin from the Adobe Beta site, and that this is for the 2nd
beta version correct?

Those still running K12LTSP v5 32-bit should be able to use the source RPMs
(and the dependant devel libraries) along with the Adobe Beta Flash9
player/plugin, am I correct?

Forgive the rhetorical questions, but I think there is already a great deal of
confusion about what works with what (K12LTSP v6 vs. v5, LTSP 4.2 vs. muekow,
Pulse vs. ESD etc.) and thought that a little clarification might help.