[K12OSN] Transfering Hard Drive to another computer for load balancing:: wasOnboard RAID or Software RAID

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 19 22:13:03 UTC 2007

I haven't tried it with a raid drive, but I recently
moved my web server from one machine to another by
simply moving the hard drive.  The only snag I hit was
that the network card in the new machine was
different, and required a different module to be
loaded in order to get it working.

xorg.conf would also probably need to be changed, if
the computer is running a gui.

-Rob