[K12OSN] Dead server, alternate K12LTSP yum repos

Daniel Bodanske daengbo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 09:44:17 UTC 2007

Eric,

I just want to say "kudos" to you. I haven't used K12LTSP for a couple of
years now because I haven't been in a position where I could, but I was
using LTSP from the pre-1.0 days, always installed manually until you came
along with K12LTSP 1.0 and saved me millions of man-hours.

I've been on this list watching you ever since that time. You just keep
chugging along on this project as you have for years, never stopping or
slowing. I'm ultimately impressed.

Thanks,

Dan