[K12OSN] How can i add gnome menus in Icewm

Edwardson aimssda at cscoms.com
Mon Jan 22 06:34:34 UTC 2007

Hi Huck,

I already did this. As you can see, the line /usr/share/gnome/vfolder is in the path that you gave me. It use to work, but now no. I really like to have Icewm as the preferred desktop coz here in Thailand, students are used to windows.

Anyway, out of topic: are you an adventist?

You can email me directly at edwardATaims.ac.th

God bless.

Edwardson Pedragosa Jr.
Adventist International Mission School
Saraburi Thailand

in Icewm you edit the menu file(simple text file).

/usr/share/icewm/menu    is the path if I remember correctly.

--Huck