[K12OSN] Discussion on sound (not meant as a rant)

David Hopkins dahopkins429 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 18:08:43 UTC 2007

Nope, just the plain 32bit version.  Strange since I was able to compile the
source code.  I will check if there are updates that can be installed since
I might just need them for compiling mplayer.

Also, it occurs to me that in the past when I got the header incomplete
message it was somehow related to the state proxy caching the download
information, not to the local yum repositories.  Anyhow, will have to track
down the list messages on how to completely remove the yum info and also
check that my proxy settings are set to force the state to not use any
cached info.

I did get the source code for mplayer, just need to install the codecs and
such first (according to the README) before compiling.

Dave Hopkins