[K12OSN] OT - how to accomodate or fight Motorola Q phones

Julius Szelagiewicz julius at turtle.com
Fri Jan 26 20:57:42 UTC 2007

Dear Folks,
	a number of people in my company decided that a toy is what they
need. The toy of choice is Motorola Q cellphone. The problem for me is
that it requires Outlook. The draw here is the automatic wireless sync of
the phone and computer Outlook folders. This means that not only I can't
put those people on Linux terminals, but that I have to actually "bless"
the use of Outlook. The horror of it! Any advice will be appreciated
Thanks, julius