[K12OSN] Terminal Services Licenses for rdesktop

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Mon Jan 29 19:16:36 UTC 2007

Jim Christiansen wrote:
> Thanks everyone.  I figured as much...
>
> Hi Jeremy,  I even tried running it in Crossover but I just couldn't get
> it to install.  It is a Teachers' Grade program that we all hate but are
> required to use...

Anyone that has an app like that that doesn't install should shoot
me a private email.  We're developing a process specifically for
educational organizations to try to overcome these sorts of problems.

I can't promise a lot, as we're in our infancy, but I'd still
be interested in making the connection.

Cheers,

Jeremy