[K12OSN] CXOFFICE cause High Load on K12LTSP 5.0

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Tue Jan 30 15:20:06 UTC 2007

You could further point out that teaching materials, curriculum and the like, would cost
a whole lot less than buying new hardware and software to support MS Office.  Workbooks,
etc. are available at http://www.getopenoffice.org/workbooks.html.  Probably costs less
than even CrossOver Office (sorry Jeremy).

Petre