[K12OSN] Anyone setup their LTSP server web browser to redire ct to a user accpetance page?

Tim Litwiller tim at litwiller.net
Tue Jul 3 14:59:57 UTC 2007

You want to look into wifi captive portal software. - you probably don't
need the wifi part - at least you didn't indicate that you do. But the
captive portal part of the software will let you setup a term of use
page(splash) and a login that uer must go thru to gain web access.

chilispot,  and nocatnet are the first 2 that come to mind.