[K12OSN] need some basic help

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Tue Jul 3 16:40:52 UTC 2007

On Tue, 3 Jul 2007 11:35:12 -0500, Jason Smith wrote
> Thanks, Jim.  Could you or someone else point me in the right direction to
> set up a second ltsp tree?  I would like to have the bare minimum in it.  I
> have tried to find some help online, but obviously not having any luck
> finding the right combination of search words =)  I am doing this on FC6 and
> not Edubuntu.

I hadn't tried this until using Edubuntu, the tools there make it very easy.  However
under FC6 I would think you could just copy the /opt/ltsp/i386 tree to /opt/ltsp/kiosk
and then make your kiosk changes to the /opt/ltsp/kiosk tree.  I have never tried to
build the kiosk stuff from scratch but I know there are a ton of tutorials out on the net.