[K12OSN] new principal ... wants new feature

William Fragakis william at fragakis.com
Wed Jul 4 04:30:30 UTC 2007

Another vote for WinSCP. We had some 4th graders use it last year to
access files from home. Internally, they used a desktop shortcut with
Konqueror.

Our parents association used FreeNX on another project and it seemed
relatively easy to set up but certainly a bit more complex than other
means.

regards,
William