[K12OSN] new principal ... wants new feature

Michael Blinn mblinn at peopleplaces.org
Thu Jul 5 11:47:42 UTC 2007

  I've had it working once, but newer, non-beta versions don't seem to
work at all. That is the killer app that ties this all together, in my
opinion. Unfortunately it doesn't work well with Win98, at least with
any that I have tried. I've considered going the $200 one-time-support
option from NX just to get this working correctly, though I'm sure
they'll tell me it's in my java configuration.
-Michael