[K12OSN] Review of NorhTec MicroClient Jr. thin client

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Thu Jul 5 14:18:58 UTC 2007

Hmm...interesting...I remember a similar discussion in a previous thread
about this.  My buddy, whom I set up with K12LTSP a little while back,
has a Pentium-120 that he finally let me turn into a thin client for his
son.  It was indeed awful trying to run TuxType or TuxMath...until I
dropped a 10/100 card and an ATI Radeon 7500 into it.  Now it's great.

Could that be the issue--the video chipset?

--TP
Do you GNU!?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.gnu.org/>--the ultimate antivirus
protection!