[K12OSN] new principal ... wants new feature

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Thu Jul 5 16:56:42 UTC 2007

john wrote:
> I'll chime in here, merely to ask is ANYONE using freenx or nomachine
> successfully? The only place I've ever seen it work is on the
> nomachine website.

Yes, I use it myself with the client taking one monitor of a dual-headed
  windows XP box at work and can suspend the session and pick it up from
a mac client at home, and I've recently set up several other users with
similar access.  I suspect it will be our most popular way of using
Linux.  If you are starting with k12ltsp, just 'yum install freenx' and
then the only tricky part is getting the /etc/nxserver/client.id_dsa.key
file imported into the NX client.  You'll have to work out a way to
distribute that file.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com