[K12OSN] K12LTSP 5 EL

Peter Scheie peter at scheie.homedns.org
Fri Jul 6 13:23:25 UTC 2007

You may have solved this problem by now--sorry, I'm a little behind in
my mail--but I recall a similar problem a year or so ago.  It was
produced by conflicts between two different repos, something like
freshrpms and livna.  They both had IceWM packages but one's had a
dependency that that the other's didn't but yum was confused by that
clash and was looking for the dependency in the wrong repo.  Turning off
one of the repos (temporarily) avoided the problem (there's a
commandline option for ignoring a repo that I can never remember).
Check the list archives.

Peter