[K12OSN] Need Help

Rob Owens rowens at ptd.net
Sat Jul 7 13:50:36 UTC 2007

Printing from the windows machines through the Linux server will be no
problem, as long as you're using a Linux-supported printer.  Most are,
but there are some exceptions.  Could you post the make and model
numbers?

Sizing the server will depend on how many thin clients you plan on
running, and I'm not sure of that number based on your description.
(Thin clients are the machines that will be booting over the network --
not using their local hard drive).

Where are you located?  There might be someone on this list who lives
nearby and would be willing to help out.

-Rob