[K12OSN] office suite interoperability

Kevin Squire gentgeen at linuxmail.org
Sun Jul 8 16:16:18 UTC 2007

On Sun, 8 Jul 2007 10:36:36 -0400
"David Hopkins" <dahopkins429 at gmail.com> wrote:

> When I mention just creating pdf's directly with
> OO.org or StarOffice instead, it is like I have 3 heads or something because
> that is too complicated and is not the corect way.  Oh well.

This is one that I run into way too often...

They either act like you said... I have 3 heads, and there is no way that could be true, or they think it is some kind of "magic juju" that I have going on with my computer.

I just recently got everyone to install a PDF printer on their computer (CutePDF).  The bosses thought that was just amazing.

--
http://gentgeen.homelinux.org