[K12OSN] Windows Terminal Services

John Lucas mrjohnlucas at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 14:21:06 UTC 2007

On Monday 09 July 2007 09:28, Timothy Legge wrote:
> Hi
>
> What is the deal with terminal Services again?  I believe I need the
> following:
>
> 1) Windows Server
> 2) Device/Client Cals for Windows
> 3) Device/Client Cals for Terminal Services.
>
> I will be connecting via rdesktop, I assume that is okay as long as
> the above is properly licensed.
>
> Anything else required?

Only to configure Terminals Services for "Application mode", otherwise the
default is "Administrative mode" which only allows 2 simultaneous users.

                        - Mark Twain

| John Lucas                          MrJohnLucas at gmail.com               |
| St. Thomas, VI 00802                http://mrjohnlucas.googlepages.com/ |
| 18.3°N, 65°W                        AST (UTC-4)                         |