[K12OSN] Windows Terminal Services

David Hopkins dahopkins429 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 12:35:26 UTC 2007

I don't agree with this way of viewing it. Rdesktop is running from LTSP
server. And, if you go to the Terminal Services Licensing Manager on the
Windows TS, you'll see exactly 1 connection showing up, not matter how many
thin clients are connected.  I have 3 LTSP servers, and the most I have ever
had is 3 licenses being used, even with 150 thin clients in use.  I think MS
didn't think of this loophole.