[K12OSN] PowerMac G3 All in Ones

Shane Sammons shane.sammons at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 19:58:55 UTC 2007

Thanks Jim, I found good instruction from NetBSD on those AIO G3's. It talks
about how the firmware needs to be upgraded and a file placed in it or
instructions given to it...haven't processed it all yet. I am going to give
that a try on Monday. I think some of the ones we have MAY have come with
100MB, I will have to check into that. If they are 10Mb yeah that just might
make it a bit too slow as i used a 10T hub to test thing to start and it was
pretty slow.

If anyone is interested
http://www.netbsd.org/docs/network/netboot/intro.macppc.html was the link
for diskless NetBSD booting I was referring too. The kind folks in #ltsp on
irc.freenode.net gave me that link.