[K12OSN] The decTOP as a LTSP server?

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Sun Jul 15 06:39:28 UTC 2007

After seeing the message attached, I went and looked at the decTOP.
Quite a deal....

And it got me thinking.  I log my workhorse notebook and my corp
notebook when I travel.  Workhorse is Linux, corp is XP.  Perhaps I
should set up an LTSP server for all of my Linux work....  But it has to
be small, cheap, and run on batteries....

For right now I am going to look at installing k12ltsp on a drive to
slip into my workhorse notebook to try it out.