Re: [K12OSN] nfs: server not responding, still trying

William Fragakis wrote:

What kind of clients and nics (both client and server)

I'm assuming you saw the following in the ltsp wiki?

http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/NFS#NFS_Server_not_responding

Yes, and I already mentioned that <http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/ view/Ltsp/NFS#Solution_when_using_PXE> fixed it. I tested two clients up two now (two random old pc's) and apparently they needed those smaller NFS block sizes. We'll be testing the rest of the clients (more random old pc's) today.

Thanks!

Nils Breunese.