Re: [K12OSN] recordmydesktop: so cool I had to share

thanks ! works great !!! :-)

On 6/24/07, Daniel Bodanske <daengbo gmail com> wrote:
There is a frontend called gtk-recordmydesktop whic is apt installable
on Ubuntu. Istanbul always had trouble with mouse trailers and sound
for me. gtk-record... just works for me and colves my screencast
problems.

Dan