[K12OSN] need some basic help

Hi, I have installed K12LTSP 6.  I would like some help performing the following:

1) I would like to remove the session chooser on the terminals.  In other words, I want the users to be forced to go into Gnome and not have a choice for any other display managers.

2) I would like to set up a few of the terminals as kiosks that only go to our library catalog.

3) I would like to disable the Alt-F1 function on all terminals (which displays the main menu bar).

I got volunteered to get an LTSP system set up for my local library and I have been beating my head against the wall on these security issues.  Any help would be so greatly appreciated.

Jason R. Smith, Volunteer
Duncan Public Library
Duncan, OK