[K12OSN] Firefox suddenly crashes

Hi,

I'm using K12LTSP 6 and I'm having problem with Firefox. There are two problems:

1. When I do yum update, and firefox is updated. It always gives the users message that firefox is already running. We have to start firefox until the update box appears, then and only then will firefox come out.

2. Another problem is firefox just suddenly closes while visiting a page or reading something.

What could be the causes of this problem?

Another question, is there any updated guide to authenticate LTSP with Active Directory? And lastly, I haven't tried NFS, is it hard to configure?

Regards,

Edward,
Thailand