Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP 5 EL

James P. Kinney III wrote:

An issue I have not figured out is the use of other yum repos. I have
the rpmforge repo activated but it is ignored unless I explicitly
--enablerepo=rpmforge. I do have the protect base files plugin installed
but the rpmforge is marked protect=0 (the opposite of Centos-Base and
K12LTSP) and yet it is not updated or checked unless manually enabled.
This has worked before on Fedora and prior Centos. I'll need to dig more
in RedHat docs and find out what changed.

I noticed the same thing.

Nils Breunese.