[K12OSN] Changing the client login screen

Hello,

I installed K12LTSP 5EL last weekend and I'm still in the process of configuring everything to our tastes. One thing that has come up is the thin client login screen. Are there other themes available? Can we edit the themes? Where do I look to change this?

Nils Breunese.