Re: [K12OSN] Changing the client login screen

On 02/07/07, Nils Breunese <nils breun nl> wrote:
Hello,

I installed K12LTSP 5EL last weekend and I'm still in the process of
configuring everything to our tastes. One thing that has come up is
the thin client login screen. Are there other themes available? Can
we edit the themes? Where do I look to change this?

Look under the directory /usr/share/gdm/themes/
I would suggest that you copy one of the themes directories into
another directory under the same path. The you can play with the files
in the sub-directory and make your custom theme.

Enjoy
--
Regards,
Sudev Barar