Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP 5 EL

Rob Owens wrote:

Eric has the rpmforge repo disabled by default.  You can edit
k12ltsp-rpmforge.repo to include "enabled=1"

Ah, I see now. I'm probably just too used to installing the rpmforge- release package myself.

After removing the rpmforge-release package and just enabling the repo in k12ltsp-rpmforge.repo I ran yum update, but this failed with:

--> Processing Dependency: libImlib.so.1()(64bit) for package: icewm
--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: Missing Dependency: libImlib.so.1()(64bit) is needed by package icewm

We don't use IceWM, but it came with the default install settings. Is this something to report to rpmforge? I know I can just exclude or remove the icewm package.

Nils Breunese.