[K12OSN] Fedora Core 6 packages in K12LTSP 5EL?

Hello,

I installed K12LTSP 5EL 64-bit last weekend and I just noticed I have 123 packages on my system with the fc6 (Fedora Core 6) tag in their name. Is this normal? Why do I have a .fc6 package of sed for instance, instead of an .el5 package?

Nils Breunese.